By Caylee Donaldson
Before the event begins, you should have access to the registered attendees via the HETT Connect meetings platform.
It’s important that you read the HETT Connect section on the marketing manual to lead more about what you can and cannot do in the portal, as well as recommendations for the best approach. Personalisation is key.
- There will be pre-set messaging limits in HETT Connect to ensure that the quality of networking is high. We encourage you to use the data available to see if you can spot your ideal customer. Send your HETT prospects a tailored message and meeting invitation.
- Help market the event. We live and breathe the UK healthcare sector, but it’s a complex market. The more promotion the event receives the wider the reach, and the wider the reach the more attendees. It’s a win, win for everyone. Make use of the assets in the marketing manual, and tag us in your social media posts @HETTShow.
- Use social media to announce to your followers and prospects that you’ll be in attendance. Create a contest they will want to be a part of or offer free coffee vouchers if they visit your stand. You can even give away free tickets to the event (T&Cs apply).
- Start conversations on social media using the event hashtag #HETT21 to engage prospective attendees.
- Provide worthwhile resources for attendees. Share blog posts, tips, and videos with useful information about the event. Make sure you share any content via the online marketing kit. We are always looking for insightful information from our clients to share on our blog.
- Is there a broader PR angle, such as the launch of a new product or line? Let us know if you plan to launch a new product as we would love to shout about it via our channels! Please share your latest press releases with the marketing team.
- Build a landing page on your website with all the latest event information, including what you’ll be doing onsite!
To access the HETT Show Marketing kit, click here.
Should you have any questions about marketing your presence at HETT Show, please contact your account manager, Henry Robinson or Mohammed Umerji.