Becoming Frontline Ready
As clinicians enter the next few weeks and months of unchartered territory, we will discuss what technology, tools and resources are available to bring you up to speed and support you through this process.
- What are the onboarding and training processes for COVID-19 acute care, and how can you supplement this to be more prepared?
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: What are the feared impacts and implications, and what support and guidance is available?
- What challenges can you expect and how to navigate the new digital landscape?
- What networks can you tap into for additional support?
- Expected impact on ‘back end’ healthcare – how are they being supported?
Hear expert opinions from:
- Neil Ralph – Head of Technology Enhanced Learning, Directorate of Innovation and Transformation, Health Education England
- Alisdair Smithies – Head of Educational Innovation, Imperial College London
- Dr Sandeep Bansal – Chief Executive Officer, Medic Creations
- Sarah Goodhew – Advanced Clinical Practice Programme Manager, Former and returning ICU Nurse, Health Education England
- David Cox – Neonatologist, Great Ormond Street Hospital