Building on Digital Blueprints – in association with FutureNHS
Hear experts from Health Education England, Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS FT, and Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Trust discuss how blueprints have helped support the digital revolution thus far and supporting direction of travel post Covid-19.
What will be covered?
- The strategic intentions of blueprints and how have they impacted knowledge sharing in the NHS
- What has been successful so far to build upon and where are the areas for growth?
- Recent experiences of using Blueprints
- Examples of how teams and who in the teams have been using the Blueprints
- How have the BPS delivered and helped?
- How Covid-19 has impacted the trajectory of the BPS?
- James Freed, Chief Information Officer, Health Education England
- Paul Charnley, Director of IT and Information, Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS FT
- James Reed, Chief Clinical Information Officer, Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Trust
- Dr Kathrin Cresswell, Chief Scientist Office Chancellor’s Fellow, Director of Innovation, The University of Edinburgh