Frontier Planning for an Influx of Patients and Services with AI, Automation and Optimisation Tools
Join our expert panel as they discuss:
- How to support knowledge transfer across organisations – scaling up and sharing success
- How tools can help respond to and manage the new need for virtual intake and services
- Streamlining processes to tackle bottlenecks and increased demand in services
- What are some of the ongoing and recurring challenges that automation tools are already helping with?
- Which departments and functions require the most rapid automated efficiency?
- What type of technological tools are available, that can be easily integrated into existing systems?
– Chair: Nicola Haywood-Alexander, Strategic Advisor for Digital Healthcare, and HETT Steering Committee member
– Darren Atkins, Chief Technology Officer (Automation & AI), East Suffolk & North Essex NHS FT
– Haris Shuaib, Topol Fellow in Digital Health Clinical Imaging, & Medical Physics Digital Lead, Guy’s & St. Thomas NHS FT
– Ivana Bartoletti, Co-Founder, The Women Leading in AI Network
– Patrick Shephard, Head of Healthcare, Blue Prism Cloud