Managing Mental Health Services Digitally and Remotely Throughout and Beyond COVID-19
Our expert panel will discuss:
• The state of play of mental health and technology: Which apps and tools were here before and what is here to stay?
• Impacts on accessing mental health from a safe environment, can we treat effectively throughout lockdown?
• What is the appetite for accessing mental healthcare through tools and technology and the impact on DNAs and Cancellations?
• Signposting digital access to mental healthcare to traditionally hard to reach demographics
• What does good look like? Establishing quality of care in these new ways of working
• Is video consultation a viable solution for the influx of and range of challenges?
• Has this shed a light on inequality in mental health?
– Heather Caudle, Chief Nursing Officer, Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
– Ross O’Brien, Digital Innovation Director, Central and North West London NHS FT
– Lucy Warner, Chief Executive, NHS Practitioner Health
– Lee Grant, Clinical Director, Efficacy
– Dr Lloyd Humphreys, Head of Europe, Silvercloud Health