The Seismic Shifts in Management of Patient Data
Listen to our expert panel as they discuss:
- Now barriers have been lifted due to necessity, what have we proven is achievable?
- How has the nature with which we have reached this point impacted how we will work with patient data going forward?
- Cultural differences and approaches to data and remote working: We consider primary, secondary and social care, and the potential impacts on integration
- Open data, open standards, and the opportunities and challenges we now have to achieving a connected ecosystem
- How to qualify the value of new ways of working with incomplete data sets
- Steps to be taken to establish ethical use of patient data
Chair: Lisa Emery, CIO, The Royal Marsden NHS FT, and HETT Steering Committee
– Natalie Banner, Understanding Patient Data Lead, Wellcome Trust
– Luke Readman, CIO, Waltham Forest, Newham and Tower Hamlets / INTEROPen
– Karen Kirkham, Senior Clinical Advisor Primary Care Transformation Programme, NHS England and Improvement
– Aidan Peppin, Researcher, Ada Lovelace Institute