The Prolific Digitalisation of Primary Care in Response to COVID-19
Join Trisha Greenhalgh, GP and Professor of Primary Health Sciences, University of Oxford, Minal Bakhai, Deputy Director and National Clinical Lead Digital First Primary Care and GP, NHS England and Improvement, and Sam Shah, HETT Steering Committee Chair, as they discuss:
- Key steps to be taken during the COVID-19 crisis, what does triage look like for practice and what are the key principles of asynchronous practice?
- What do we know about online and video consultation – what does good practice look like? Achieving the model and steps to be taken.
- Navigating your Healthtech landscape: Considering the spectrum of tools available, where are the opportunities and what are the challenges?
- Change management: What are the key strengths of what we are doing that we want to keep and what are their expected long term outcomes? Likely influx of patients post Covid-19 – What needs to be put in place to be ready for this?
- What are the unintended consequences of rapid uptake and what can be done to mitigate against some of these?