NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff and citizens the technology they need.
We have set ourselves five missions, which are focused on how we can make things better for patients and staff.
• Reducing the burden on clinicians and staff, so they can focus on patients;
• Giving people the tools to access information and services directly;
• Ensuring clinical information can be safely accessed, wherever it is needed;
• Improving patient safety across the NHS; and
• Improving NHS productivity with digital technology.