What are the show dates, opening hours and venue?+
Wednesday 08th February 2021: 09:00 – 17:00
Thursday 12th February 2021: 09:00 – 16:30
HETT Reset will be held online via an AI-powered platform called SwapCard.
How much does it cost to attend the event?+
This event is free-to-attend for those working in the NHS, the care sector, local government, charities, academia, the wider public sector or independent healthcare providers. Register here.
Vendors and solution providers will be charged a fee of £599.00 + VAT per pass. To register for a vendor pass, click here.
Can students attend HETT Reset?+
Students can attend HETT Reset to take advantage of the CPD-certified sessions, however, you will have limited interactive feature access. To claim your free student pass click here.
Can the Press attend HETT Reset?+
Yes, it’s free to attend for anyone working in the Press. However, we ask that ‘Healthcare Excellence Through Technology/HETT’ is referenced in all post-event write up’s, and that a link to the asset is sent to the HETT marketing team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for your free press pass, click here.
SwapCard Access Issues+
HETT Reset is hosted on a platform called SwapCard. It has come to our attention that some servers have been blocking emails and notifications from Swapcard (email@example.com) which means that some of our visitors are not able to access their account.
The SwapCard platform will open on 11 January 2021.
- If you have registered to attend HETT before this date you will receive your login details on the 11 January 2021.
- If you have registered to attend HETT Reset after 11 January you will receive your login details the following day.
Issues accessing your account:
On or after 11 January 2021, we will send you your event access details. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive this please follow these steps:
- Please contact us via email at email@example.com. In the email please include the email address that you registered with along with a personal email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com). We will update your profile details and resend your login email.
- We also encourage you to speak with your IT Team so that they can authorise the email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can book to attend our future virtual events with ease.
If you have read this far we can only assume that you’re having access issues and for that we are very sorry. Please do contact us right away so that we can help you; we aim to respond to enquiries within 24 hours. Thank you
What does virtual mean?+
We have teamed up with SwapCard, one of the smartest platforms for virtual events. With advanced functionalities, we can deliver great value to our community and empower meaningful encounters from across the healthcare ecosystem, worldwide.
Can I connect with other attendees?+
We will be opening the event portal on the 11th of January 2021. You can send connection requests and message at any time whilst the event portal is open.
Throughout the live virtual event, you are able to connect with all other attendees in numerous ways through the chat function, 1-2-1 meetings, and in our breakout discussion groups or roundtables.
Click here for more information about networking at HETT Reset.
How will I be able to network at a virtual event+
HETT Reset is run using an AI-powered matchmaking platform called SwapCard. You are able to directly message attendees to chat 1-2-1 or group video during the virtual expo through the chat box function.
We also offer a range of interactive sessions which offer casual and structured networking such as roundtable discussions which are structured around a theme or topic where individuals self-select their participation by interest.
Click here for more information about networking at HETT Reset.
Can I login with a smart phone and which devices is the platform compatible with?+
The best experience will be provided on a laptop or desktop using Chrome or Firefox browsers. You can use a mobile device, however, some functionalities may be limited because of the screen size. We encourage to use a computer. However, if you opt to use a mobile device, ensure you are on strong Wi-Fi connection, as mobile phone networks are likely not going to have the required internet speed to handle video streaming.
What is pre-recorded content?+
Some presentations have been pre-recorded as the presentation cannot be given live during the main agenda. However, any speakers who have chosen to do a pre-recorded session will attend and participate in a live Q&A afterwards.
Are live sessions available on demand after the event?+
The event will be kept open for 30 days after the live event close.
You will be provided with information on how to access the post-event materials, this includes any recorded sessions we have been given permission to share.
After the event portal closes we will make the sessions available via our website.
When will I receive my login details?+
All registered attendees will receive access to the platform 4 weeks before the event, on 11 January 2021.
If you register after the 11 January 2021 we will send you your contact details on the Friday of that week.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
How can I give my feedback?+
At the end of the event, you will be contacted by our Customer Experience team with a short survey. If you would like to give feedback in the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I make a complaint?+
Please email email@example.com and detail your complaint and contact details.
Add us to your safe senders’ list+
To ensure that our emails are recognised and land in the correct inbox, you can follow these simple steps to amend your settings:
- Right-click our email in your Inbox email list pane
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- Click or tap on ‘Never block sender’ in the menu that rolls out
- The resulting popup will say: ‘The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.’
- Click ‘OK’
- Open the email from …
- Click the “Wait it’s safe” link
- Mark Sender as “Wait it’s safe!
iPhone Mail App (iOS)
- Open your mail app and scroll down to the Junk Folder
- Find the email you’d like to whitelist and slide your finger left to see options
- Tap the ‘More’ button, and then ‘Mark…’ button
- Select “Mark as Not Junk”
- This will then move the email to your Inbox and any mail from this address will go straight to your inbox and not your Junk
- Navigate to the spam folder
- Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist
- Select all the emails shown
- Click ‘More’ and then ‘Not spam’